FREEZE


 With this dancer I tried to freeze her movement. A shutterspeeed of 1/1000s was workable in the light situation, so the iso not had to go to high. Also used a high speed burst to capture the right moment I wanted.



This girl is like the post before a K pop dancer ( Korean pop ), something that is very pôpuilar with the young ones. My daughter also is in a small group, did not had the luck to photograph them, Yet...

The summerseason is going to begin here in Antwerp, so I hope to go see and capture a few dance and music events.

Comments

  1. I really like #2. I'm also a K-Pop dancer...every time I dance, "K-Pop!". Something else breaks🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter what do you mean when you say "high speed bursts"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like 20 photos in a second, not know how you call it on your Nikon.

      Delete
  3. I go with #1, mainly for the hair

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment