Friday Creative + Photo of the Day May 10, 2024



Digital Spider

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Creative

This photo, or digital artwork, is from my archives. I took an image of a spider on my window and used multiple Apple (IOS) apps to manipulate it. I like the spooky look of the resulting image. It was fun doing this but id did take a good deal of time. It's not an image I would print and hang up, but still pretty neat.

 

 

 

 


 

Morning Sun Breaks Through
Over the Valley

Photo of the Day 131/366

I saw this scene yesterday morning on the way to work. With the onset of summer, sunrises are almost impossible to catch.  I should say, I'm usually doing my morning routine while the sun is rising - not that I couldn't alter my routine, but no. Anyway, I saw this scene that almost looked like a sunrise with the gold colors at the horizon and ths blue sky above.  Then the sun broke through the clouds and I had to stop and take the picture.

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Your task is not to foresee the future, but to enable it." - Antoine de Saint-Expery


 

Comments

  1. I'm a fan of the spider image. It's striking. You might not want it on your wall, but I think it would look great on a t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment