Friday Creative + Photo of the Day May 17, 2024

 

ICM of the Field Grass

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Creative

This photo was taken on a long walk when I was doing a little local exploring. It was a dreary day and I wanted to wander. So we went down a land that had a "No Outlet" sign. There wasn't much to see, but I decided to try a technique called ICM (intentional camera movement). I decided to move the phone up and down with long exposure app - this was the result.

 



Peaceful Sunrise over the Valley

Photo of the Day 138/366

This photo was taken earlier this year on my way to work. The day was warm and the sky had just a wonderful tone to it. The air was still and there was only the sound of cars on the distant highway. The birds were awake and making morning sounds. It was a peaceful stop on the way to work. 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence." - Vince Lombardi

 


 

Comments