Friday Creative + Photo of the Day May 24, 2024




Flying Robot Dreams

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Creative

This photo was taken some time ago. I have a whole family of robots and this one is the "kid" of the family and I was fooling around with them one day and posed this one like it was on the ground - and then,  when I took a look at it, it appeared to be pretending to fly, so I took a photo and kept it.

 

 

 

 

 

Sunset on the Hill between the Trees

Photo of the Day 145/366

After chorus practice last evening, at our church, I noticed the sun setting and I grabbed my new camera (new to me, anyway) and grabbed this photo of the sun just setting on hill. I got a Sony RX100-VI and so far, it is proving to be very good at what I need - something easy to carry but good enough to get the photos I want. This sunset capped off a very chaotic but good day. I'm off today and going to go out and really give my new camera a proper workout.

 

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Haters exist, not because of what you’ve done, but because of their own dissatisfaction with what they’ve done." - Christie Joyner

Comments

  1. Two nice shots! What kind of robots do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen robots like this...at first I thought it was some sort of a colorful domino blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a bird its a plane no its a robot nice capture

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment