Friday Creative + Photo of the Day May 31, 2024


Night at the Carousel

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Creative

This photo found it's way from my archives to this post. The photo was taken, as I remember, at a local amusement park some years ago when our kids were still quite young. We were waiting in line for the carousel and I was standing so I leaned on something (a light post, I think) and took this shot. The center stayed and the carousel turned.

 

 

 

Soft Sunset Sky over the Field

Photo of the Day 152/366

This photo was taken some time after the sun had set and the wonderful sunset colors had started to fade. I wanted to try to capture the light still remaining on the grassy field and the soft colors on the clouds. The band of colors were not sharp as they sometimes are but soft and gentle. A different ending to the day.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Mediocrity does not befit your true magnitude." - Alan Cohen


 

Comments

Post a Comment