Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day May 11, 2024

 


 

Afternoon Sky over the Field

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

This photo was taken this week and I had two versions where the camera made two different exposure decisions. I liked them both. This was the darker of the two and I like the deeper tones and the darker saturation of the colors. I also think that this was truer to what I saw in the scene. I really like the very faint sunbeams at the top and the deep reds on the bottom coupled with the green of the field..

 

 




Before Dawn at the Misty Lake

Photo of the Day 132/366

This photo was taken at a local state park on a cool, misty morning. The dark sky lit up just before the sun rose and I was able to be at the right place at the right time to capture this image. I remember the mist softly rising from the water and the quiet of the morning. I remember how the colors lit up the surrounding trees and even light up my skin. It was a very peaceful, even lovely, scene and time.

 

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "A compassionate attitude opens our inner door, and as a result it is much easier to communicate with others." ~ Dalai Lama

 


 

Comments