Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day May 25, 2024

 


Ferns through
the Walking Bridge

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice: On one of our walks yesterday, my youngest stated that she really liked the walking bridges but wished the streams were bigger so that the ducks had more places to swim and move. I noted the ferns growing up the the bridge and wanted to catch them in sunlight.  I love the texture in this and the dappled sunlight.

 

 

 

Late Afternoon Sun Peaking
through the Clouds 

Photo of the Day 146/366

I had the day off yesterday and went for a number of walks, but my youngest wanted to walk in the late afternoon for a sunset walk. I explained that  there needs to be a lead time so you can get the whole "experience".  This is such an example. The clouds, trees, and sun were just magic - and I'm fortunate to catch them. 


Quote of the Day: "How many times do you have to click "I accept cookies" before they send the cookies?" - Unknown


 

Comments

Post a Comment