Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day May 4, 2024

 




Sunrise through the Trees

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

This photo was taken this week in my front yard. This week was spent alone in the house so I had ample time to snap a few photos while walking our dog in the yard. I noticed the sun just breaking through the trees and managed to get this image. It took some editing to get what I wanted out of the photo - (I wanted what I saw when I took it) - but it now looks like the view I had - a glorious spring morning sunrise.

 

 

 


 


Soft Sunset through the Pine Boughs

Photo of the Day 125/366

I love the sky and love how nature makes the colors so vibrant many time at sunset and sunrise. I also truly love to capture those brief moments in time and share them. This sunset was taken in my neighborhood while out on a sunset walk with my child. I noticed the setting sun but wanted something to add interest and I chose a particular gap in the neighbor's trees and took advantage - it thought it provided an ice frame for the image.

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life." - Carl Jung


 

Comments

Post a Comment