Sunday Street Photography + Photo of the Day May 12, 2024

 

  

Mounted Police in NYC

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Street Photography

This photo was taken some years ago on a trip with my family to New York City. We were walking and neared Radio City Music Hall. The sound of the horses are unmistakable and I swung my camera up to capture them. This is a very indicative of some of the dichotomies of New York City. The newness of the vehicles with the horse-mounted police, the nostalgia of the Radio City Music Hall with the modern flow of the city. It's always fun to visit New York City.

 

 



Small Break in a Rainy Day Sky

Photo of the Day 133/366

I took this photo last evening. The past few days have been very dreary and rainy. There was no chance (in our local area) to see the Northern Lights as clouds and rain set in and are still here... But last evening, there was a small break in late afternoon. I took advantage and while out on a errand, I caught this photo.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Accept life as it comes and you will find a blessing." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

 


 

Comments