Sunday Street Photography + Photo of the Day May 26, 2024




Wet Morning Downtown

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Street Photography

This photo is taken from my archives. I worked downtown in our Capitol and would wonder the streets and alleys on the way in to the office and at lunchtime. This shot was taken on the way in to work from my parking garage to to the office. I really liked (and still like) the gritty black and white and the reflections of the rain from earlier in the morning. 

 

 

 

 

 

Final Shaft of Sunset Light

Photo of the Day 147/366

I took this shot two nights ago on a whim.  My youngest reminded me that the "oranges" were upon us and that I should get out there. So, after 3 walks for the day, I worked my way across the street, and seeing my neighbor wasn't home - I went into his back yard to catch this wonderful end-of-day shot of the sunset.

 

Quote of the Day: "If love is really there, don't force anything, don't ask for anything, be you, just you, and you may have what you don't even imagine." - Unknown


 

Comments

  1. I'm a fan of the first shot, for the reasons you stated -- the gritty b&w and the reflections on the wet street, plus the lines leading into the distance. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment