Thursday Architecture + Photo of the Day May 2, 2024




Looking Up in the City

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Architecture

This shot was from my last trip to New York City, which was a few years go. While my family focused on shopping, I focused on photography and having a good time. While this photo wasn't the best photo from the day, I think it represents the cold blue sky of that day along with the skyscrapers reaching towards the heavens. Technically, not the best, but I still like it. Good memories!




Sky after Sunset over the Field

Photo of the Day 123/366

I took this photo a few weeks ago. The sun had set minutes before and as many times happens, the sky afterwards is much more colorful than the actual sunset. In this case, I was almost too late. The sun had set and the sky's color were fading. I managed to catch the sky with the blue of the hills and the green fields, though.

 

Quote of the Day: "There is no great genius without a mixture of madness." - Aristotle


Comments

Post a Comment