Thursday Architecture + Photo of the Day May 16, 2024


Looking up Downtown

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Architecture

This view was a happenstance shot from downtown Harrisburg. I used to work there and took pictures at lunch almost every day. This day, the sky was clear and sunny, but without clouds, sometimes, boring. I looked up and saw the sun glinting off the building and thought I liked the composition. 

 

 

Late Afternoon aqt the Beach

Photo of the Day 137/366

Thursday is for for memories (or "throwbacks") and this is a good memory. I remember taking a later afternoon (or early evening) walk down to the beach when we were in Cape May just to see what was there. I found a beautiful scene with the lifeguard's chair, a small boat, and a gull, all positioned for me - I was very lucky that afternoon.

 

Quote of the Day: "Chance favors only the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur


 

Comments

Post a Comment