Thursday Architecture + Photo of the Day May 23, 2024


Stairways and Lamp Posts

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Architecture

This photo was taken a number of years ago when I worked for the state government. I would usually walk at lunch, regardless of the season. This stairways lead up to the plaza and fountain behind the building. On this day, the blue sky took over, made this scene very startk, and colored everything blue.

 

 

 

Sunset along the Road

Photo of the Day 144/366

I took this photo two days ago while my wife was driving home from a seminar. I saw the sun setting and we were coming down a country lane and I asked her if anyone was behind us. She said "no" and then "where do you want me to stop?"  I indicated  a clearing and we stopped.  I had time for 3 shots and this the best.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Friends are the sunshine of life." - Unknown


 

Comments

  1. Two nice ones! I'm glad you've got a wife who understands you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment