Thursday Architecture + Photo of the Day May 30, 2024




The Arch from an Arched Window

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Architecture

This photo was taken some years ago on a trip to visit my sister and her family in St. Louis, Missouri. This photo was taken from a bridge nearby to the Gateway Arch Park. At the time, I had taken a number of photos of "The Arch" and was exploring beyond that. It happened that one could explore the inner walkways of this bridge, so I did and found this view and I thought it was much worth taking.

 

 

 


 

Late Afternoon Sky over
the Grassy Field

Photo of the Day 151/366

I took this photo last weekend while out on a walk trying (as almost always) to catch a view, usually fora sunset. Our neighboring farm house is for rent so no one is living there, so I thought I would use their backyard to get a new view of the area. I walked up beneath a large tree in the yard and found this view. I like the overhanging branches with the grassy field and the orange tinged later afternoon sky. I did get sunset photos on this walk but those would be later.

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Man does not live by words alone, despite the fact that he sometimes has to eat them." - Adlai Stevenson


 

Comments