Thursday Architecture + Photo of the Day May 9, 2024



Down a Barrel Vault

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Architecture

This photo was taken some years ago on a visit to St. Louis, Missouri. The photo was taken in side of a museum where there were a number of architectural details preserved. Some of those details included a reconstruction of a bank and this was a tunnel which attached to a bank vault door (seen at the end of the tunnel). I thought the view was interesting enough to grab a photo. 

 

 

 

Soft Sunset Clouds over the Hills

Photo of the Day 130/366

I was watching the sky during our classes last evening and the sky was OK but not spectacular. I continued working and teaching. After class, though, the clouds were lit softly but very colorful and pretty. On the way home, I decided to stop and try to capture some of that beauty. I stopped on a side street, in town, with a view of the hills - and it was great for this photo. I hope you enjoy.

 

Quote of the Day: "You don't need money to lead a rich life. Good friends and a loving family are worth their weight in gold." - Unknown


 

Comments