Tuesday Daily Life + Photo of the Day May 21, 2024




Morning View in the Diner

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Tuesday Daily Life

This image was taken last week while on a day off. My wife and I went to a local diner for breakfast and I noticed the blue sky and sunshine coming through the windows of the old diner. There were many "regulars" there talking about the day, their lives and their work, so this photo seemed to emanate the daily challenge of "daily life".

 

 

 


 

Pink Tinged Sunset Clouds
Over the Spring Field

Photo of the Day 142/366

This photo was taken some few years ago at a church that is very near to where I live. The tree in the center of the frame was one of my "favorite" trees for some time. I shot it in all seasons and have posted it many times. The way that the tree sat almost as a sentry atop the hill just grabbed me. Today, that tree is still there, but there are homes surrounding it as the farmer sold off lots and the farm disintegrated into another development. These clouds were just beautiful and they bring back good memories.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Either life entails courage, or it ceases to be life." - E.M. Forster


 

Comments