Tuesday Daily Life + Photo of the Day May 28, 2024


 

 

Waiting for the Coffee

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Tuesday Daily Life

I snapped this photo yesterday while waiting for my coffee at the local Starbucks after church. The very pretty lady had already ordered and was playing on her phone while waiting on her coffee. I stood back and thought hour this is part of many people's daily life - waiting on something (coffee, here) and wasting time playing on our phones. Less interaction with humans and more with technology...a shame.

 

 


Sunset, Clouds,
Ray, and Shadows

Photo of the Day 149/366

I took this photo over this past weekend. We had a number of wonderful sunsets over the weekend. The clouds had just cleared over the trees as were out for a walk. The sun peeked out and I noted the sun casting shadows and showing its rays over the glorious sky. As I told my youngest, the "oranges" were not quite there yet, but the sky itself made up for it.

Quote of the Day: "Life is all memory, except for the one present moment that goes by you so quickly you hardly catch it going." - Tennessee Williams

 

Comments

Post a Comment