Tuesday- Daily Life

  Something totally different and definitely not in the click click camera category.

Thought I would play with Window's Copilot this morning.

My instructions to copilot were: 

"Create a photograph of daily life"


This is what it generated......

 Four separate photos of what it believes daily life to be.....a family picnic.

It gave me an option to add some more information using 3 separate speech balloons. I chose to add the balloon that said "make sure to focus on small details like coffee cups and smatphones."

It then generated 4 more photos....


Obviously,  totally different "photographs" than the previous set.

Copilot is having a hard time generating art specific to "Daily Life", same problem I have every Tuesday when this challenge pops up.

Hence, I fudge.......

😀😀😀




Comments

  1. I know what you mean Camellia. General 'Daily Life' has a tendency to be not that interesting. But perhaps I lack imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not an easy challenge. Generating picd, a big nono for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting...I have the same problem with "Daily Life".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have trouble with this one, too. Many of the interesting choices overlap with street photography.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment