Wednesday Nature + Photo of the Day May 1, 2024

 


 

Flowering Cherry Tree in the Sun

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Nature

This photo was taken last week on the campus where I work. The tree is on one of the less noticeable streets on campus but where I like to walk. On that day, the sun was shining and I decided to stand directly under the tree and try to get a photo of the blooms and I think this one was the best of the images I took.

 

 

 

 

 

Last Minute Sunset Sky over the Field

Photo of the Day 122/366

This photo, though taken earlier in the year, reminded me very much of the sky I saw (barely) last evening. The clouds had taken over the sky all afternoon and I had little hope for any sunset so I did other duties around the house. I looked out and noticed the sunset sky burning the edge of the sky and disappear in a flash.

 

Quote of the Day: "Take what you learn and make a difference with it. - Unknown

 


 

Comments

  1. Nice ones. It's nice when you can take a shot of something other people overlook, and show them how special it is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment