Wednesday Nature + Photo of the Day May 15, 2024




Dame's Violets in the Wild

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Nature

I took this photo the this past weekend at our karate school. I had stopped to pick up something and I was the only one there. I took a moment to look around and saw these just growing wild at the edge of the parking lot.  There were a number of purple and white blooms - but as purple is my favorite color, I had to get a few shots of these. I liked this one the best.

 

 

 


 

 

Dawn About to Break at the Pond

Photo of the Day 136/366

This photo, from last year, depicts a scene I see quite often. There is a farm with a pond and I love to see the different views throughout the year. In the spring, the sun is in a different location from this, though. However, going through some photos last night, this one just said it needed to be posted today. Too pretty not to.

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Beauty is unbearable, drives us to despair, offering us for a minute the glimpse of an eternity that we should like to stretch out over the whole of time." - Albert Camus


Comments

Post a Comment