Wednesday Nature + Photo of the Day May 22, 2024


 Flowers among the Trees

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Nature

This photo was taken this past weekend while out on a walk with my youngest. These rhododendrons had been planted in between the trees in the neighbor's yard. From the road, they looked like nature had just put them there. Although I'm pretty sure it was intentional, I still thought they were beautiful in this scene, with the woods behind and the wild clearing around the trees - it truly looked natural. The pink of the flowers also caught my eye among the greens of spring.

 

 


 

Field, Hills, and Streaks of Sunset Clouds

Photo of the Day 143/366

This photo, taken earlier this year, fascinated me. I took a number of versions of this photo and this one came out well. The stubble of the previous years' crops with the sunset light just touching, grabbed my attention.  Getting the image to come out right was a bigger challenge as the exposure just didn't work. This image was the best of the bunch and still took a bit of editing to make it what I wanted.


Quote of the Day: "Face your fears and doubts, and new worlds will open to you." - Robert Kiyosaki


 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment