Wednesday Nature + Photo of the Day May 29, 2024



Iris After the Rain

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Nature

This photo was taken from my archives and taken at my previous home. The irises as our old home were phenomenal. They were planted where I could photograph them easily, they were purple (which is ALWAYS a plus in my book) and they were planted so there were other flowers nearby to offset the colors. The rain drops on this one made the photo even more special.

 

 

 


Sunset Sky Spreading its Wings

Photo of the Day 150/366

This photo was taken last evening. The sun hadn't set at that point but was hidden by a cloud bank. I really liked how the clouds seem to emanate and spread from a single location. It looked, to me, like the spreading of wings. The colors were quite outstanding and I took advantage as I could to capture them.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Love isn’t soft, like those poets say. Love has teeth which bite and the wounds never close." - Stephen King


 

Comments