A short break

Well it was time for a short break. Many parts of central Europe are already from last year octobre in the ban of rain and cold. Many people are praying for better weather.

My wife and me had also enouigh from the bad weather and decided to have a short break to the south of Europe. Our choice fell on the island of Mallorca in Spain.



 Told my boss I  had enough of working overtime and weekends, seems it never is enough. And took some of my free days. Booked the hotel and plain and of we went.


I already can tell you. We had never been to Mallorca and it surprised me in a good way.
 A bit affraid of the mass tourism ,specially from Germany and Britain, who come to party there in Ibiza style.
The place we were luckely was quiet and beautifull.


So guys ,expect a few post from Alcudia on the island of Mallorca, 
spain

Comments

Post a Comment