Friday Creative + Photo of the Day June 14, 2024


Early Morning Sky from the Airplane

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Creative

This photo was taken a number of years ago on one of my many flights. I remember that once the airplane topped the cloud deck, the world seemed to change. There was no definition - just soft clouds. The rising sun was to my left and cast the gold color across the clouds. The photo seemed to be unreal - but I liked it.

 

 


 

Sunset over the Lake

Photo of the Day 166/366

This photo was taken last year at about this time. It was a beautiful, warm day, much like yesterday. I did not get a chance to get out last evening, so I wanted to have a representative image of the day. At our previous residence, this lake was, perhaps, 5 minutes away and I could get there for scenic walks whenever I wanted/needed. This was one of those wonderful opportunities. I remember seeing the gap in the trees and thinking - gotta get this one.

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Take care of the downtime and uptime takes care of itself." - William Forbes Rogers


 

Comments

Post a Comment