Friday Creative + Photo of the Day June 21, 2024

 


Love Symbol from a Ring

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Creative

This photo was taken back when I was a wedding photographer. I guess I still am, and shoot a wedding, on occasion as a favor, for friends. This photo was an experiment to see if I could pull off an idea I had seen in some other wedding photos of the heart from a ring inside a book. I chose the love chapter in the Christian Bible as my book but found very quickly that this wasn't easy with a real wedding ring.  They are too thin to stand up - but a tiny bit of tape works wonders.

 

 



Sunset from the Driveway

Photo of the Day 173/366

This photo was taken in the past few weeks. We've  had phenomenal sunsets this spring. Now that the summer season has started, the heat is on and there is a need to be more creative, so I got down low for this photo. The phone did a great job on the depth of the photo and I likehow it came out. No edits on this one.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." - Katie Thurmes


 

Comments

Post a Comment