Friday Creative + Photo of the Day June 28, 2024



Fish Sculpture in the Museum

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Creative

When taking my father-in-law to the State Museum, My eye caught this view of a sculpture with the wooden slats behind it and the view intrigued me. The sculpture is quite large and made of steel and glass and the view offsets from the rest of the warm wood. I thought that whoever placed the sculpture where they did was very creative - so I thought it right to post it here.

 

 

 

Peaceful Summer Sunset

Photo of the Day 180/366

This photo was taken last evening after I came home from my martial arts training. I had seen the lone cloud on the way home and wanted to grab a few photos. Unfortunately, I saw the best possible view as I was driving with sunbeams shooting down from the clouds, but I missed it by 5 minutes. So here is the peaceful shot that remained.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Trusting is hard. Knowing who to trust, even harder. - Maria V. Snyder


 

Comments