Friday Creative + Photo of the Day June 7, 2024

 


 

Suit Sculpture in St. Louis

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Creative

This photo was taken on one of my trips to St. Louis. I seem to remember that this one was taken while on a business trip where I had some evening time to walk in the city. I've had it in my archives for a few years and came across it and this particular group seemed to be the place to finally post it. Whoever made was VERY creative and I love the lighting but it's not my normal style - so here it is.

 

 

 


 

Hay Bale and Willow Tree

Photo of the Day 159/366

This photo, taken last weekend, just caught my eye. I took a number of photos of this particular hay bale and its surroundings and this one, with the willow and the forest behind it, just caught my eye. There is a pond behind the willow, but that can't be seen, but I see it in my mind. This scene reminds me of my youth on farms in northern Pennsylvania - the scene, the quiet....memories.

 

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Perseverance and spirit have done wonders in all ages." - George Washington

 


 

Comments

  1. Both are very nice captures. I don't think I've ever seen the first capture anywhere in St. Louis....do you remember where you saw it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard the phrase "an empty suit," but never saw one before!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment