Monday Monochrome + Photo of the Day June 3, 2024


Storm Coming Across the Field

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Monday Monochrome

I shot this photo about a week ago. The storm clouds were piling up to the west and it was only a matter of time until they came. This is a wide, western view across our neighbor's fields and the storm clouds looked enormous and ominous. I managed to make it home before the rains arrived.

 

 


 

 

Sunset over Hay Bales

Photo of the Day 155/366

This photo was taken over the weekend.  This was almost perfect weather for mowing and bringing in the hay, for our farmers. The humidity was low and the temperatures were moderate. When I went out for my afternoon walks, the farmers were just finishing up and the light was fading fast. I was able to capture these scenes from various fields and am pleased with the outcome. I couldn't ask for better.

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world." - Robin Williams


 

Comments

Post a Comment