Monday Monochrome + Photo of the Day June 17,2024


Old Barn by Moonlight

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Monday Monochrome

This photo is taken from my archives and was captured a few years ago at our last home. This barn was at the end of our road and I could walk on the road any time of day or night and feel safe. I was out walking late on a full-moon night and managed to capture the glow of the light on this old barn. I'm glad I did - itno longer looks like this.

 




Another Glorious Sunday Sunset

Photo of the Day 169/366

The sunsets just keep coming this season.  Almost every evening, I've been able to capture some great and powerful sunsets. Sometimes, it is just catching the right moment wiht some decent equipment, but I don't remember getting consistently great sunsets this often in quite some time. I'm not complaining - they are all different, and each one morphs as the day moves towards evening - but to have this many is a true blessing. I hope you all enjoy them.

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "There's nothing wrong with being a beginner. No one starts at the top." - Unknown


 

Comments

Post a Comment