Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day June 15, 2024

 

Spring Valley View

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

This photo was taken a couple of weekends ago. I was out for an afternoon walk (I did a sunset walk later) and found theses sunny views. They reminded me of my youth and the carefree times when I could just sit under a tree and let me mind and body soak in all that nature had to give - no cares, no worries. Those days are gone except for the memories.

 



Sunset over the Neighborhood

Photo of the Day 167/366

I took this photo last evening. I had been puttering about the house when my wife said "oooh - you need to see the sky." It had been a cloudy afternoon, so I hadn't been looking.  I'm glad she did - the sun broke through a band of clouds and lit up that part of the sky. I've been very blessed to have a great wife and capture these photos.

 

 Quote of the Day: "The way you treat yourself is the standard you set for others." - Sonya Friedman

 


 

Comments

Post a Comment