Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day June 29, 2024


Wagon in the Clearing

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

I pulled this photo out of my archives. I've always liked this photo but it was "too green" to print. It was taken on one of our many weekend road trips and the memories it conjures of a carefree trip with my wife when we had no worries. Those days are gone and life has become, more complicated but - I still remember.

 



Just Before the Sun Disappears

Photo of the Day 181/366

Last evening, my sister came into town for the weekend and after dinner, they took a nap. Timing was perfect because while they napped, I was able to steal away for a few minutes and try to capture the last moments of the sunset. I managed to capture a number of photos, but this one was my favorite.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation." - Yann Martel


 

Comments

  1. The wagon shot might work in black and white. I find when one colour is too strong it pays to try bw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Abigail, but then if converted to black and white one won't see the orange leaves which to me are very attractive and pull the eyes in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment