Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day June 8, 2024




Last of the Hay Bales

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

This photo was taken at the end of the haying season, last weekend. This view, across the mown field of hay shows the last bale.  It's now been taken and the fields looks like a back yard, rather than a hay field - pretty, but not very interesting. I'm glad I captured it when I did. I love how the orange of the sunset sky contrasts with the muted green of the field and trees, too. Nature's paint palette is marvelous.

 

 

 


 

Sun Peeking out from the Sunset Clouds

Photo of the Day 160/366

This photo was taken last evening on another of my walks to see what that forces of nature will let me see. I've been getting better on timing so I leave during "golden hour" to try to capture the whole palette of colors of the coming time. For this view, I zoomed out as far as I could to see the fine details of the clouds and the sun just peeking from behind one of them. I took many photos of this but I like this one the best.

 

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines." - Robert H. Schuller


 

Comments

  1. Beautiful sky both captures love the colors and lighting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first one. We don't need bright sun and saturated colors in every picture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment