Sunday Street Photography + Photo of the Day June 2, 2024

 

Street Musicians Playing

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Street Photography

This images was taken on my only trip to New Orleans. That city has much more exuberant street life than other cities. I believe that is due to warm weather and there are more plazas and opportunities for street life than northern cities. In any case, I enjoyed the music and had to get a photo.

 


 

Hay Bales at Sunset

Photo of the Day 154/366

I shot this photo last evening while out on a "get-out-of-the-house" walk. I just felt cooped up and in the early evening, I decide to get my camera (and my phone) and take a long walk (for me, about 2 miles) and off I went. The walk started before sunset and ended after sunset. The farmers took advantage of the great weather and were "haying". Two nights ago, the fields were mown and last night, the bales started to appear. This is some of their handiwork at the end of the day.

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "No matter how tall the mountain is, it cannot block the sun." - Chinese Proverb


 

Comments