Sunday Street Photography + Photo of the Day June 16, 2024

 


 

Creative Kayak Storage

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Street Photography

This photo is taken from my archives. It was shot on one of my many lunchtime outings when I worked for the government and roamed the capitol city. I remember looking at this scene in the rear of a row home and think that the kayaks added color to a mostly drab view, and second, it was a very interesting way to store kayaks - but where else would they put them? I'm glad I have a place to post these photos, now.

 

 

 

Almost Like the Sky is on Fire

Photo of the Day 168/366

This photo was taken a few nights ago, the sky was farily clear except for some steamers of clouds, which kept moving and shifting. This movement caused drastic changes in the composition of the sky so I took many photos. I particularly like this because the clouds seem like smoke trailing from the sun's ball of fire.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "The softest thing in the universe overcomes the hardest thing in the universe." - Lao Tzu

 


 

Comments

Post a Comment