Sunday Street Photography + Photo of the Day June 23, 2024


Times Square, NYC

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Street Photography

This photo is taken from my archives and was shot on a family outing to "The Big Apple". We were on a bus trip and it didn't leave until after afternoon, so we got to Time Square in late afternoon before we got back on the bus. We were not able to stay until evening, but this was my view - it's iconic and everyone takes it, but, like all tourists, I wanted MY photo.

 

 


 

Hot Summer Sunset

Photo of the Day 175/366

I shot this photo last evening. All afternoon, the sky was hazy, but mostly clear, and the weather here in Pennsylvania, was hotter than Texas or Florida. Seeing all that, I did not put much hope in for a nice sunset. There would BE as sunset, but I only expected the orange of a hazy sky. At the last 15 minutes, some clouds moved into the west and the sky was ablaze with color. The air was still hot, but the sunset was marvelous.

 

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "You always pass failure on your way to success." - Mickey Rooney


 

Comments