Sunday Street Photography + Photo of the Day June 9, 2024


Ready for a Speech

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Street Photography

This photo was taken many years ago while I worked for our state government. One of our government leaders was scheduled to give a press conference at an outdoor location and these chairs were set up to accommodate that. I took this photo because I thought it humorous - chairs and podium and no one there.

 

 


 

Beautiful Sunset Sky

Photo of the Day 161/366

This photo was shot this past Friday evening on my sunset walk. I was very lucky in that for the past few evenings, I have seen absolutely phenomenal sunsets and sunset skies. This images is no exception. The sun just above the tree line gave the oranges, the clouds reflected light in an almost painterly way, and the humidity was low and allowed the blues to be so vivid. As a photographer, I can't ask for more.

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other. - Dalai Lama XIV


 

Comments

Post a Comment