Thursday Architecture + Photo of the Day June 6, 2024




Curves and Lines

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Architecture

This photo, from my archives, was taken, I believe, in San Francisco. Earlier in my career, long before COVID, I had many opportunities to travel to California and had multiple trips to San Francisco. I liked taking walks downtown there as it (then) almost always clean and had unique architecture. I have many good memories (and photos) from that city.

 

 


 

Late Afternoon Wild Sky over the Farm

Photo of the Day 158/366

I took this photo earlier this week on a quick trip out. The sun peaked out off the clouds for only brief glimpses of time. In this photo, the sun had been out, but been behind the barn. I nabbed the photo (from a moving car) and really liked the composition. I love the light and the subtle colors in the sky. 

 

Quote of the Day: "People have to pretend you're a bad person so they don't feel guilty about the things they did to you." - Unknown


 

Comments

Post a Comment