Thursday Architecture + Photo of the Day June 13, 2024


Christmas Decor in New York

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Architecture

This photo, from my archives, was taken on a pre-Christmas family trip to New York City to be tourists and visit some famous holiday stores. This photo was taken in downtown Manhattan and I really liked the lighting, the angles, and just the color and off-scale of the Christmas Balls with the building. I had to take it.

 

 

 

Sunset over the Grassy Field

Photo of the Day 165/366

This photo was taken last weekend on one of my sunset jaunts. It was taken near the beginning of the walk as the sun wasn't even on the horizon yet. I remember just about being blinded by the bright sun coming through and around the camera when I took it. The light and the sky made the temporary discomfort worth it.

 

Quote of the Day: "Sometimes we can feel overwhelmed by our emotions, and we forget we are much more than our emotions." - Thich Nhat Hanh


 

Comments

Post a Comment