Thursday Architecture + Photo of the Day June 20, 2024

 




Pink House and Chairs in Cape May

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Architecture

This photo is taken from my archives. We used to go to Cape May, New Jersey every year and, due to the fact that I'm not a "beach person," I would walk about town, do nature trails or shop. On one of my walks about town, I came across this very "beachy" home. The house was painted cotton-candy pink and had chairs set out to match. I could not pass up the bright colors in the afternoon sun. Sometimes, I miss those trips.

 

 




Last Spring Sunset

Photo of the Day 172/366

I took this photo last evening. On my way home from my martial arts dojo, I noticed the brightness in the sky and the colors. When I got closer to home, I was seeing that the sun hadn't quite set, and the sky was still open. I parked the car in my driveway and hustled to a spot on my neighbor's rental property where I could get a good view. I managed a few shots but this was the best overall sky view of the last sunset of the spring. Today starts summer!

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Wash away your old opinions to let new ideas in." - Zhu Xi


 

Comments

Post a Comment