Tuesday Daily Life + Photo of the Day June 11, 2024


 

 

Working at the Coffee Shop

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Tuesday Daily Life

This photo is actually taken from my archives - but it could have been yesterday. It was taken at a downtown coffee shop at lunchtime. Some folks just never stop working. As I recall, these are two college students working on some kind of research or homework. I took it on my lunch break - and I don't think they ever were aware that I took the shot.

 

 

 


 

Wildflowers in the Field and a
Stormy Sunset Sky

Photo of the Day 163/366

This photo was taken about 2 weeks ago on a farm near our home. The sun was trying to show us some colorful love but the coming storm had other ideas. When I saw the storm coming, I was trying to get home before I got wet - but I had to get this shot. The wildflowers were a nice offset to the sunset colors and the coming clouds. I did make it home before the rain, but not before I captured some nice images. This is also one of my wife's fave shots and its our anniversary so it's for her, too!



Quote of the Day: "Scars speak more loudly than the sword that caused them." - Paulo Coelho

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment