Tuesday Daily Life + Photo of the Day June 25, 2024


Hanging Around at the Dock

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Tuesday Daily Life

I took this photo from my archives. We were on a vacation to with my in-laws to the shore and were staying with them in their camper. The campground was on a cove to the shore, and I liked taking photos in the afternoon when folks were relaxed and before the evening activities.

 

Early Morning at the Lake

Photo of the Day 177/366

This photo was taken last week when I took a day off work to "burn the time" rather than lose it for the year. I drove out to the lake that we nearest to our old home. It was early, quite quiet, and too warm for that time of the day. I didn't stay out more than an hour or so, but I did get some nice lakeside photos.

 

Quote of the Day: "You should tell people how important they are to you. Always." - Unknown


 

Comments

Post a Comment