Tuesday Daily Life + Photo of the Day June 4, 2024


Walking Down the Pier

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Tuesday Daily Life

This photo was taken from my archives. We were visiting Ocean City, MD., and were staying in a camper with my mother-in-law and her (then) husband. They had a private cove at the campground and I found a few opportunities to grab some shots. This was one that I particularly liked of guests walking out on the pier.

 

 


 

 

Tall Grasses and Hazy Sunset

Photo of the Day 156/366

I shot this photo over the weekend. The hazy sunset was obscured on and off by the clouds and I got some very nice scenic shots but as I was walking, I noticed the tall grasses on an embankment silhouetted against the hazy sunset. I could not pass up trying to get a good shot. I took a few from different angles and liked this one.

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Obviously, it all exists for this moment. It is a dance, and when you are dancing you are not intent on getting somewhere." - Alan Watts


 

Comments