Wednesday Nature + Photo of the Day June 12, 2024

 

 

Maligo Butterfly Hanging About

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Nature

This butterfly was captured this past weekend on a little trip my wife and I took to Hershey Gardens (the same town that makes Hershey Chocolate). The gardens were nice, and full of surprises, but this photo was taken in their Butterfly Conservatory. They had many varieties and most were difficult to capture as they're always moving. This one, sat just long enough to get a nice portrait and capture the details in the wings.

 

 

 

 

Sparse Clouds at Sunset

Photo of the Day 164/366

This photo was taken last evening. I had a busy day at work and my wife and I celebrated 41 years together in marriage at a fancy restaurant. When we got home, I wasn't sure I wanted to try to catch a sunset, but I did and this was one of the shots I got. There were just enough clouds to get my interest and a nice way to end the day.


 Quote of the Day: "Sit like a mountain. Sit with a sense of strength and dignity. Be steadfast, be majestic, be natural and at ease in awareness. - Sharon Salzberg

 


 

Comments