Wednesday Nature + Photo of the Day June 26, 2024




Leaf after the Rain

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Nature

This photo was taken a couple of weeks ago. We went to a local garden store just after it had rained and while my wife looked for plants to buy, I wandered about looking for photo ops. The leaf in this photo was enormous and held onto the raindrops, allowing them to bead-up. In other cases, the air had already dried some of the plants, but this one remained, so I captured it.

 

 

 

 

 

After Sunset Across the Valley

Photo of the Day 178/366

On our way home, last evening, after taking my father-in-law for a visit to the hospital, to see his wife, we were noting the beauty of the sunset. My wife and I were thinking of places to go to shoot the sunset. I don't like to inconvenience anyone, so we decided to go about 2 miles from my home into a church parking lot. This was the result - totally worth it.

 

 

 

 Quote of the Day: "Work hard, stay disciplined, and be patient. Your time will come." - Unknown


 

Comments

  1. Wow that leaf is fantastic the droplets of water I think thats cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I have done both of those things...does it mean my time has come? Just kidding Joe 😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment