Friday creative

Comments

  1. Who knew you had it in you?? 🤔 Just kidding.... I studied and enlarged and studied again, couldn't decide if it was a composite or an Ai or just a sculpture you found floating somewhere. Either way a very cool capture/edit. What is really throwing me is the shape for the "water can". It looks like a what we call here, oil can, but if it is one, it wouldn't have the sprinkler head. Anyway, once again you had us looking and scratching our head in wonder. Not expecting your to reveal your secret, but if you do, let me assure you that this inquisitive mind would be very happy. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Camellia. Yes, just a humble watering can. The idea came to me whilst using it! There's not a lot of 'magic' to the image. I was standing under a pergola type thing. The can was suspended by a very fine piece of twine from the pergola and I angled the shot to keep the pergola out and the can against the sky. I used some basic software to clone the sky over the twine to give the floating effect to the can and hey presto 🙂

      Delete
  2. As I said before wow what a fantastic capture well done

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment