Friday- Creative

 


I started the above edit with, as per usual, using the Adamski style of edit in Photoshop. To me it is one of the most relaxing ways to pass time. The final look was eh....then I did a little bit of this and a little bit of that and it became even more of an eeewwww. Eventually, that "scribbler kid" took over and I started scribbling using this and that filter and buttons and ending up using the adjustment brush in Ps (which now has the most fantastic ability to add colors easily). So what you see is the combination of Adamski and Camellia's coloring/scribbling 'art' (word art used ever so lightly). Not to everyone's liking but for me a way to learn something new in Ps.

That adjustment brush then led me to........ 

Do you know the story " If You Give A Mouse A Cookie" by Laura Numeroff? 

Well that's what happened here with the adjustment brush.......



Comments

  1. Kind of Avant Garde, particularly for a photo. I would say it pushes it more to the nature of art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots -- and great commentary. Whatever the heck you did, they turned out really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its called artistic freedom. The biggest problem an artist or creator had is, when to stop, when is it finished. I like the results. See the first one hanging in an office or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 👏👏I understand how much fun and learning comes from playing with editing. I may have to go back to Adamski movements as soon as I find a suitable subject - doesn't work with everything.😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment