Monday Monochrome + Photo of the Day July 1, 2024

 


Country Road on a Sunny Day

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Monday Monochrome

I took this photo a few weeks ago while on a drive for my wife's office. The pastor she needed to see was a good distance away across the farms and valleys of our area. I went along to take photos where I could. The sun was not advantageous most of the time, but this shot popped into my view on the way home!

 


 

Hayfield in the Afternoon Sun

Photo of the Day 183/366

I looked out the window and all of day's storm clouds had been swept away. The humidity had come down but so did the chance for a dramatic sunset. Without clouds - a sunset is relatively bland -so I decided to walk a little earlier and see what our local area had to offer for scenery. I noticed that one of our more distant neighbors had not harvested the hay rolls, and the field was full, so I decided to take some photos there. The sun was lighting up the field and the distant hills - a very nice, bucolic shot of the field.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Study without desire spoils the memory, and it retains nothing that it takes in." - Leonardo da Vinci



 

Comments