Monday Monochrome


 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Someone in my ON1 group wondered how to get images like these: https://mankeyfoto.se/gallery/ I was seeing what I could do with exposures in which I had no control of the background. I'm still not sure how he got those birds to sit that still.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Camellia, that's really nice. The pictures at that website are out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very good but I like less the white light/shadow behind. I find it a wee bit too low and big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I understand - I had to work with how the bird was positioned in his cage. He was scheduled to be on the arm of his handler in a presentation that would have presented a better background, but he was cranky that day.😊

      Delete

Post a Comment