Saturday Choice and Sunday Street + Photo of the Day July 27/28 2024

Photos from Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge(s)



Saturday Choice
Beautiful Summer River View

I took this photo while on our way on the weekend trip away with our oldest and his wife. We were traveling along the Susquehanna River and my wife was driving. I was a beautiful blue sky day and as we drove - I found a few locations where I could shoot and the trees didn't get in the photo. I got VERY lucky with this one and I'm very happy with it.






Sunday Street Photography
Down at the Boardwalk

This photo is from some years ago in Cape May, NJ. I remember that we were there in our normal "beach mode" and heading down to buy candy or play mini-golf or something else and I was doing my normal, and people watching. I grabbed this photo before the people knew it. Since I took this, the landscape has changed with hurricanes and "progress" - but it conveys the day and the mood.

 

 

 

Photos of the Day for July 27th and 28th, 2024

 

End of the Day over the Silos

Photo of the Day 209/366

The 27th was my Birthday and we left for the weekend with my oldest and his wife to relax and to do some sight-seeing.  That is why I'm last posting this and it's covering two days. This photo was from a few weeks ago as we were traveling and didn't really get a photo ready for posting on my birthday, so this will have to do. It is still pretty and I really liked it.





End of the Day at Adams Falls

Photo of the Day 210/366

Okay, this WAS taken on my birthday and ready to post on my son's birthday. We had decided to try to travel from our first destination (my hometown and you'll see that in a later post, I'm sure) to Rickett's Glen State Park to see Smokey the Bear, which we did. I also noted how close we could get to Adam's Falls so on the way back, we stopped and hiked down to the falls.  It was getting close to evening when we made it, but it was totally worth it.  We're thinking we'll head back to see the other falls in the park.

 

 

Quotes of the Day(s):  

"As every thread of gold is valuable, so is every moment of time." - J. Mason

"Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people." - Unknown


 

Comments