Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day July 13, 2024


Barn-Side and Sunset

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

I took this photo a few weeks ago and really liked the inclusion of the side of the barn with the sunlight reflecting from it. I like the leading lines, the sky, the bright red of the barn against the sunset colors. I like the whole thing but could not think of it as "good enough" to post as my main photo-of-the-day so here it is.

 

 

 

Roadside Sunset

Photo of the Day 195/366

I took this photo earlier in the week while out to ... just get out of the house. We just pulled off the road because I liked the "big sky" view of the sky. Due to the brightness in the sky, I initially didn't see the roadside creeping into the photo - however I came to like it being there, showing where I was that night.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Taking time to do nothing often brings everything into perspective." - Doe Zantamata

 

Comments

Post a Comment